Mayfly Moondance - Marquerade party - Saturday, May 19th 2018 - from 7pm
Start the Summer with a night of great food, live music, DJ, fun and friends at LDYC Dromineer
A night of mischief, mystery and dancing until dawn.
Dress code: Cocktail Masquerade (semi-formal).
7pm Drinks reception
Each guest will receive a Welcome Drink on arrival sponsored by Noreen O’Sullivan of Rocky’s Bar, Nenagh.
9.30pm Buck Taylor and his Band, Ireland’s No. 1 Soulman will kick off the music.
DJ’s Lex Woo and Mr. Whippy will follow with some cracking Summer tunes guaranteed to keep you on the dance floor
Spot prizes for the best dressed, best dancers and more.
**Entry only to those who have registered and paid in advance. **
Table / Group Bookings: Collect your wristband and welcome drink vouchers from your host.
Individuals: Collect your wristband and welcome drink voucher on Saturday night.
The Mayfly Super Summer Raffle Draw will be held at the party on Saturday night. Tickets €5 each.
Lots of fabulous prizes to be won including:
· Coole Swan Hamper with an Overnight Stay and Dinner for 2 people at Neven Maguire’s MacNean House and Restaurant (value €650)
· Weekend Stay at The Waterside Cottages, Dromineer (value €450)
· Grand Gin Set - LSA International from Seamus McCarthy Agencies (value €350)
· Half- Model of Shannon-One-Design (traditional sailing boat) handcrafted by Reggie Goodbody (value €300)
· Weekend Sailing Course for 2 people at Lough Derg Yacht Club (value €220)
· Magnum of Champagne from Keller’s Carry Out, off licence, Nenagh
If you’re not in you can’t win!
Making a weekend of it
Friday night: Pizza and Pints (upstairs clubhouse).
The bar will be open upstairs from 8pm. Pizza Special 12” for €6.50 can be ordered at the bar until 11.30pm
Canvas Brewery, (Terryglass) will have a tasting session of their craft beer. Sample their award winning beer
Looking forward to a fun weekend!